Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Masters
Today I've learn many things from the masters.. Yeah, I've learn from Cosa, bout Adsense. From IndraDiky bout PTR (Paid to Review). Well, I guess greatness is all about sharing, share what you have and you'll get more of them. The more you give/share the more you'll get/receive. Next, I'll get Isnaini, Jackbook, and John Cow for my gurus. Every place is a school, every person is a guru, every single thing that happen in your life is a lesson.. Smile..

Labels:

posted by Andrian @ 5:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Advertise On This Blog

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

 
About Me

Name: Andrian
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER